[adaptivetec] Re: JAWS cursor

  • From: Shen <goalball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:08:13 -0800

Hey Lori,
To use the Jaws cursor, you need to put it in the right window. So for
example, if you are in a window like a dialogue box, activating the
Jaws cursor is only halfway. You will then need to press inser-Jaws
cursor to route the Jaws cursor to where the PC cursor is located.
Then you can use the usual navigation keys to move the Jaws cursor
around. These are the same navigation keys you would use in Notepad or
Word.
hth

--
Shen