[adaptivetec] Re: IPhone questions

  • From: Scott Blanks <scott_blanks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 20:26:39 -0500

Claude,

You need to go into Settings, which is one of the icons or options on your
iPhone's home screen. Once in settings, you must then drill down through a
couple levels. Find General and activate it, then locate accessibility and
activate that, and finally, locate a button called Voiceover On, and activate
that. When I say activate, you will perform a double-tap with one finger.
You'll find various Voiceover settings, including Hints in this screen. Once
you've made any changes, you don't need to locate an ok or confirm button. Your
settings will be in place.

Scott Blanks
Director of Rehabilitative Services
Lions Center for the Blind