[adaptivetec] Re: How to cancel message about compacting messages in Outlook Express.

  • From: "Judith Smith" <judisongbird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:26:38 -0800

Actually, I have hit the okay button several times and I have lost nothing, but the only way that I know is to continue hitting the cancel button however, the message continues to come until you've finally given it permission to compact. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Santos and Doyle Saylor" <djsaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>