[adaptivetec] Re: Help with Changing a Unicode Document into Something Else Such As Word

  • From: "Martha Hitchcock" <mhitchcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 19:13:45 -0700

Hello Ila,

            I am not sure what unicode is exactly but I also use  the same
operating system you have. When I run into trouble  with documents I copy
and paste it to the notepad and then copy and paste that  into a word doc.
It does not preserve the formating but it does take out glitchy stuff from
Java script  for example. I have no idea if this will work with unicode but
I thought I would mention it. Good Luck!

~Martha

  _____