[adaptivetec] Re: Excel

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:02:28 -0400

Laura,

If you are asking whether it would work if the color was a highlight, my
answer for now is I'm not sure. If it doesn't seem to be recognizing the
highlight colors, you may try to go into edit mode within the cell by
hitting f2, then try insert with 5 to read the color.

Scott

    #1 in Commercial Real Estate Online

    Make Deals Happen. Get in the Loop!

GIF image