[adaptech] Some questions to get the list thinking!

  • From: "Shane C. A. Lush" <sca.lush@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 10:01:03 -0500

Heya you all!
I've noticed a quiet list so I thought I'd post some questions about
wineyes.
These might sound stupid, but they get better!
I get some of these during support calls and training sessions and emails,
so hear we go!
1. What is the Wineyes control panel, and what is it used for?
2. what does the "initialize synthesizer" do in the main wineyes control
panel?
3. How do you associate set files with a program?
4. How do you update your window eyes product?
As I said earlier, some of the above questions I thought were stupid, but I
decided to post some of them for your reading enjoyment and responses.
Talk to you all later!
Shane
List modarator!