[adaptech] Re: How do I sign up for a mailing list with freelists.org?

  • From: "Shane C. A. Lush" <sca.lush@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 10:07:28 -0500

dan:
In the title feild put something like:
"echo link discussion list"
In the discription field put a short description of the list, it's purpose,
the reason that the list was created, stuff like that.
You'll have to wait awhile after submission because the freelist staff have
to review your request, so you'll have to wait till like Monday or Tuesday
depending on the amount of requests they have to go through.
They don't deal with requests on the weekend.
So just be patient, and you'll get results.
Hope that helped.
Shane
List moderator!