[adaptech] Fw: Movie: SpiderMan

  • From: "Shane C.A. Lush" <sca.lush@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 13:28:34 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Gurd" <john.gurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Winamp List" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 1:22 PM
Subject: Movie: SpiderMan

Pebbles-XFM is broadcasting the movie Spiderman with audio-description on
Sunday 19 January at 20:00 GMT, 8pm Uk and 3pm Eastern. This is the movie
which came out last year featuring the misunderstood superhero with a taste
for masked costumes and spinning giant webs. The recording is a bit ropey in
places but worth listening to all the same.

We'll be using the addresses below one of which you must paste into Winamp:
I'm hoping to bring on a third relay for tomorrow and will post the address
in a flier just before the broadcast.

We'll be playing music for the previous 30 minutes to give you a chance to
tune in. The movie lasts just over two hours.
If you have any comments on the movie or the quality of the stream contact
the email address at the bottom of this message. We love to get feedback on
the shows, good or bad, even if it's just a quick
note to say you listened.
You can email Pebbles-XFM at: -
Don't forget you have to paste the link into Winamp, clicking on it will not
work. We recommend Winamp to listen to Pebbles XFM. Windows Media Player or
Real Player seem to have problems accessing some of the streams. You can get
Winamp as well as lots of helpful advice from: -
Press ctrl-l and then paste one of the following addresses into Winamp: -
John Gurd

Freeserve AnyTime - Only 6.99 a month for your first 3 months!

That's half the usual price of just 13.99 per month.  Join now at

If you want to share pictures, use the calendar, or start a vote
visit http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/winamp4TheBlind