[adaptech] Attention: Moderator's message, please follow instructions inside!

  • From: Adam Macleod <va3aum@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:33:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all subscribers. This is Adam Macleod. I have become list moderator and
sub-administrator under Shane. The owner of this list has given me specific
permission to access the administration functions of this list, and has asked
me kindly to end the new members thread that has become at least five replies
including several that I have posted myself. I am also a moderator and am
acquiring permissions for delpost and modpost. This means that all moderators
will be able to edit any post or reject any post. If this thread does not stop,
Shane will moderate the list more contingently and approval processes may
begin. We don't want to have to go through this approval process, but if need
be action will be taken and this list will be less fun for us all. So keep it
clean and listen to the moderators and administrators! Please end the new
members thread! Thanks. Adam Macleod: List Admin/moderator va3aum@xxxxxxxx
adam@xxxxxxxxxx adam20@xxxxxxxxxx http://www.va3aum.com For web or streaming
services contact adam@xxxxxxxxxx