[adaptech] Re: A weird thing that's happening when people send me attachments

  • From: Adam Macleod <va3aum@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:39:55 -0400 (EDT)

Yes there is. You must go to the tools menu, then to the options menu, and I
forget what tab its on, but there is a check box that says do not display files
that may be a virus check box checked. You want o uncheck this box in order to
see any attachments. I never knew that insert a gave you a listing, I always
used the tab key in the message until I got to a list view. Hope this helps
somewhat.

Dan Eickmeier <va3ets1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
Most of the time when people send me attachments, and I hit incert A in
JAWS to get a list of the attachments, there are no attachments there. Is
there a setting in Outlook express that blocks attachments from coming in
or something?
Dan