[accmemberdiscussion] Re: WESTMINSTER COMMERICALS FOR CROSSBRED DOGS?

  • From: Tim Steadman <rebelagitator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:14:36 -0600

I have to say, after being a member of this group for some time, I do not
understand what appears to be a serious difference between those who breed
and own pure bloods and those like myself who choose to go with mutts. I
have mutts from various rescues (one of which I rescued from a deplorable
situation at a construction site) others own and enjoy pure bloods. So what?
We all love dogs dont we? I have no problem with pure breds or mutts!
My brother owns and shows Huskies. I think it is great. He also contributes
to local shelters and rescues. Also great! We get along just fine.

Whats the big deal here and who is behind this mutt verses pure bred
nonsense?

TS