[accmemberdiscussion] Fwd: Happy New Year from NAIA Trust

  • From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 10:04:35 EST

This is such good advice/information.  Please save it and act on  it.  The
ACC encourages all responsible owners to make themselves and our  positions
known to their local, state and federal elected officials.  And  not just
when you are "against" something.  Please be proactive in  spreading the
positive message and benefits of responsible owners and  breeders.

Donna  & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Visit me at _www.mydoublenickellife.blogspot.com_
(http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/)   and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by
shopping/searching through  _http://www.goodsearch.com_
(http://www.goodsearch.com/)  and _http://www.igive.com_
(http://www.igive.com/)

Every year of  dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)