[accmemberdiscussion] Re: Article on MSN this Sunday

  • From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 08:44:49 EST

Bonnie, I have attached a copy of the column for you.  I was told that  the
next-to-last paragraph was cut.  Which is a shame, as it has the links  to
other organizations that also share the viewpoint I expressed.  But,  when
you write a "letter to the editor" type thing, the paper always reserves  the
right to edit as they wish.

Donna  & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Visit me at _www.mydoublenickellife.blogspot.com_
(http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/)   and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by
shopping/searching through  _http://www.goodsearch.com_
(http://www.goodsearch.com/)  and _http://www.igive.com_
(http://www.igive.com/)

Every year of  dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)

In a message dated 1/21/2011 9:27:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,
BFANCITP@xxxxxxx writes:

Please send us a copy of your column and then let us know if they left  any
of it out or changed it please.
   Bonnie