[AI] PNB taking charge for DD/PAY ORDER

Hi listers,
I am Sandeep Gautam working in NTPC Dadri. There is one PNB bank inside our
NTPC campus. The bank has already expressed their inability to provide cheque
book to me (when I opened my account in the PNB Bank). Now, they charged me for
making Pay Order.
In Delhi, I heard PNB does not charge from VH for DD/Pay Orders. When I talked
to Bank Manager, he told me that there is no such rule for that.
Pls this is very sensitive matter because on the one hand Bank is compelling us
to making DD/PO by not providing us Cheque Books and on the other hand, they
are charging for DD/PO.
Kindly throw your suggestions in this matter.

T&R
Sandeep Gautam
Cell NO. 9818143708