[accessibleimage] tablet

I've just started subscribing to this list, and a quick scan of the more recent
archives didn't find turn anything up on this topic.
Has anyone used a tablet for creating graphics in a drawing program that are
ultimately printed on the Tiger or on swell paper? If so, was it useful? If it
was useful, what kind of tablet and what kind of drawing program did you have,
or what would you recommend?
Frequently I would like to just be able to trace an image that would then be
loaded onto my computer so I could then add whatever patterns I wanted. My
mouse drawings are so clumsy.

Diane Nousanen
DianeNousanen@xxxxxxxxx
1100 West 45th St.