[accessibleimage] pictures of hummingbird mother Lola and baby Fan-Fan

Hi all,

One of my neighbors took some pictures of a hummingbird mom, nest, and baby,
located in a tree in our courtyard outside another neighbor family's place.
He made a web site so that everyone could look at them at their leisure. I
want to share it with you

I enjoy descriptions of things like this, which I can reconstruct in my
mind's eye. And, the naration my neighbor wrote is pretty good and
accessible with my screen reader. A friend also looked and described more to
me.

For those who might want the pictures larger, they can be enlarged on the
site.

My neighbor has talked about adding bird songs too.

I really love pictures like this. They make it possible for people with low
vision to see beautiful creatures fairly clearly. If you are interested, you
can find the pictures and narative at:

http://www.writely.com/View.aspx'docid=bbfhwngm4w9mg

Enjoy,

Sylvie