[accessibleimage] Re: haptic feedback and news about Immersion

Hi,
I should have written a little introduction to the news
article. Cutting corners, is a reminder to write a little
bit about the news articles I send out.
I tried out Logitech's (Immersion) mouse a couple years ago,
the developer end of it. Didn't have much time to work on it
though. From that end of it- developing end of it, the user
interface was a little complicated, but then to be fair, as
I said I didn't use too much time on it. I believe also one
of the OCR programs (forget which one) can use it. At the
time the thing I thought was promising was that one could
use it with Flash.  One could have the mouse give different
types of vibrations depending upon what it was going over on
the screen, give resistance, bumps etc.
All the best,
Lisa