[accessibleimage] Re: Using TSS 4.0 to create a Pie Chart in MS Excel

Hi Kay, dunno if you are on this list. Any suggestion about a reply to help this guy? Not sure we can help if he cannot use Tiger Designer.

John

On 11/18/2009 7:18 AM, Bret Kroeker wrote:
Hi All,

I am trying to create a pie chart in MS Excel and then translating it in
braille using the TSS 4.0 software. I am having some trouble with the
format of the braille copy and am hoping someone could help me.

After formatting the chart and translating the document, some of the
data labels wrap onto two lines. The interesting thing is that there is
enough room to fit it onto one line. Can anyone tell me how I can fit
all the data labels on one line? Are there any shortcut keys in regards
to formatting a chart? For example, moving labels, moving charts, etc. I
am visually impaired, and am having trouble using the mouse to
reposition certain parts of a chart. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Bret

Bing brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it
now.
<http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MFESRP&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFESRP_Local_MapsMenu_Resturants_1x1>