[accessibleimage] Congratulations Art Beyond Sight!

  • From: Lisa Yayla <Lisa.Yayla@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'accessibleimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <accessibleimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Art Beyond Sight Theory and Research' <art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research@xxxxxxxxxx>, Access to Art Museums <artbeyondsightmuseums@xxxxxxxxxx>, 'Art Beyond Sight Advocacy' <art_beyond_sight_advocacy@xxxxxxxxxx>, 'Art Beyond Sight Learning Tools' <art_beyond_sight_learning_tools@xxxxxxxxxx>, 'Art Beyond Sight Educators List' <art_beyond_sight_educators@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:19:23 +0200

Art Beyond Sight received a well deserved award from the Mayor of New York.
Follow the link to view and hear the presentation.

"... a "Letter of Appreciation" from our Mayor for our work re making the arts
and culture in NYC accessible to people with disabilities - presented during
Disability Awareness Month at Yankee Stadium - before a game:"

Thanks to Joan Pursley for sending the information.

-Scanned by Exchange Hosted Services-