Regards,
Lisa

The Desert Skies
Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Chris Hofstader coming up on Main Menu

By Jeff Bishop

Today I had the opportunity to interview Chris Hofstader for ACB Radio's
Main Menu. I seriously enjoyed the opportunity and I am sure you will want
to listen as he discusses many things about the AT industry as well as his
future plans with his web sites and software projects. That version of Main
Menu will be aired during the first week in January.

Published Wednesday, December 20, 2006 8:00 PM by Jeff Bishop
http://jeffbishop.net/archive/2006/12/20/chris-hofstader-coming-up-on-main-menu.aspx