[accessibleimage] Re: Blind children drawing people

HI Bob,

Unfortunately I missed you when you were in Australia recently.

I have just responded to Phia with the same information but in case you miss
it I have some thoughts related to this in a paper on my web site.

It is entitled 'Considerations for Embosser produced Tactile Graphics' and
can be found about halfway down the page at
<http://www.pentronics.com.au/index_files/PictureBraille.htm>
www.pentronics.com.au/index_files/PictureBraille.htm

Regards,

Nigel Herring