[accesscomp] opening links from an email

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:46:27 -0400

When I get to an e-mail that has several links, I cannot seem to open them.
They show up as links, but if I press enter, nothing happens. This is only on
my desktop computer. It is working fine on my laptop. I am running Windows XP
pro and Jaws 11. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Sherri

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
Vice- President
National Federation of the Blind Greater Orlando Chapter
E-mail:  flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
Toll-Free (Newsline®):  866-603-8578
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans!"
John Lennon.