[accesscomp] Re: Microsoft

  • From: "Sue Buckley" <suebuckley25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:27:04 -0500

Hey Bob

Do you ever ask for or get used I Devices such as old 3 GS I Touches or I
Phones? If so, please put Club VIBES on your list to receive a few. Grin.

We have a few students who just have a really hard time with key commands and
can not remember them, but the touch screen gestures and hearing the selections
out loud help them interact with the Apple device. Please tell me if you offer
these.
I would really like it if you could use your contacts to help us get some.

Thanks,

Sue Buckley
Club VIBES President