[accesscomp] Re: Getting to the user guide on the iPhone

  • From: "Pat Hart" <pat.hart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:26:23 -0500

Oh thank you so much, that is the most help I have received so far as far as
getting to the user guide.. I will definitely try that.. They told me at ATT
how to connect to y Fi and where it said to choose a network to choose ATT y FI
but when I got to y Fi and tapped once it sounded like it said now connected..
The lady said it would connect automatically when I got to the ATT y Fi
connection for one of the choices, it either said that or not connected but
hard to tell which it said really, the rest of what it says I can pretty well
understand, I am used to hearing Jaws but it has prettygood speech on it.. Most
of it it really clear to me as far as the understanding of jwhat it is saying
like double tap and so on.. It also had a lot of things like 2 wire 469 and
other 2 wire numbers and some other items jand I didn't know whcich one to
choose but only heard the Y Fi being read so maybe it doesn't say ATT
connection YFi like she told me, it did read choose an ATT connection after I
tapped once on Y Fi and think she did tell me that it would connect
automatically after I chose the ATT connection, so maybe it was saying now
connected.. I don't know how to check for sure though.. I also have to get
number off the router, a RG modum off the label on the side of it, that is the
wireless connection key the man at ATT UVErse tech supporttold me and log it
into my I Phone so it will be linked to my home computer.. I will have to get
someone to log that in for me as he said they don't do that at the ATT store,
it has to be done from my house.. So will still have to get that done.. Think
jI can do that WEdnesday when a friend is coming over.. My son can't gert over
until next weekend.. Thanks so much for all your help though, this is a lot of
help to me.. Have a great day, Pat