[accesscomp] Fw: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, February 17

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 08:42:12 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Bargains Daily Deals
To: Daily Deals
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 6:38 AM
Subject: BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, February 17

BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, February 17

It's time to recap the latest deals and news posted to Blind Bargains. Feel
free to forward this message to your friends.

Got a suggestion, comment, or bargain request? Email bargains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this issue:

  a.. 1. HP PNY 32 GB USB Flash Drive for $22.99 Shipped
  b.. 2. Today's ClassifiedsAladdin Classic cctv & Trekker breeze for sale EXC.!
  Selling BrailleNote MPower BT 32 $1,050
  Get 30% off microSD cards with Talking MP3 Player order!

  c.. 3. Most Popular Recent DealsDo you ever feel like your sleep patterns are
different than the rest of the world?  Do you sometimes feel the unwanted urge
or need to fall asleep during the day time when you need to be awake?  Do you
also find that you feel just too wide awake to fall or stay asleep during the
night time?  If you are blind, this could be due to a real sleep problem
related to the lack of light needed to keep your body's internal clock in sync
with the day and night cycle.  If you or someone you know might be affected,
please call 1-888-389-7033 or email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to learn about an
ongoing clinical research study that is evaluating a new investigational
treatment for this type of sleep problem. When calling or online at
www.non24registry.com you can also complete a short sleep survey. For each
completed survey, $25 will be donated to an organization that supports
individuals with blindness. You may be eligible to participate in the clinical
trial if you are between 18 and 75 years of age and are totally blind.
Volunteers will be compensated for their participation in the clinical study
and will receive study related medication, medical evaluations, and
transportation at no cost.
  1. HP PNY 32 GB USB Flash Drive for $22.99 Shipped
  Amazon.com has a HP PNY 32 GB USB Flash Drive for $22.99. Shhipping is free
via Amazon Prime, or spend at least $25 to qualify for fre shipping.

  2. Today's Classifieds
  Here are the latest classifieds posted to Blind Bargains. You can submit your
own ad to thousands of potential users for only $5.

  Aladdin Classic cctv & Trekker breeze for sale EXC.!

  Aladdin Classic cctv 4 years old in excellent cond. $750.00 Trekker Breeze
GPS with il. Wi. maps in original box like new $475.00 Both items are located
in Chicago. Contact Tony @ 773-562-1003 or tcolon1955@xxxxxxxxx for more info.
  Contact: Tony @ 773-562-1003 email: tcolon1955@xxxxxxxxx

  Selling BrailleNote MPower BT 32 $1,050

  I have a Humanware BrailleNote MPower BT with 32 cell display that I wish to
sell. It's running KeySoft 8 build 20. The display was transplanted from my
classic BrailleNote. The battery was replaced last winter. It will come in its
original case, and include the following accessories. Original USA power
adapter. If necessary I can provide an adapter for use in the UK and other
places with 220 volt power. Compact flash B/G WiFi card. Serial cable for using
the BN as a braille display with a screenreader on a computer that still
actually has a serial port. USB cable for connecting to Active Sync. 2GB SD
card. 256MB SD card used for KeySoft installation. 2GB compact flash card. I'm
Asking $1,050 which includes shipping. Paypal would be my prefered payment
method.
  Contact: Phone: (651) 459-0667 Twitter: CuriousEntity E-mail: svo at the
domain curiousnetentity with the most common suffix after the dot.

  Get 30% off microSD cards with Talking MP3 Player order!

  When you order any Talking MP3 Player this week, either a 4 GB (as low as
$75.99) or 8 GB ($95.99), you get 30% off the price of any microSD card
included in your order! Order either a Sansa Clip Plus or a Sansa Fuze to get
the 30% savings on the microSD cards! You can increase your storage space from
an extra 4 GB up to a whopping extra 32 GB of storage space! This is a great
deal on all the microSD cards, and especially on the 32-GB cards! Hurry, this
sale runs until February 23rd! Accessible electronics sells mainstream Sansa
MP3 Players which we've set up as Talking MP3 Players to enable
blind/vision-impaired individuals to use them as if sighted. They don't require
any music management software, have accessible talking menus, and are priced
very affordably. Our players arrive fully set up and speaking, and you can
easily use the included utility to enable the speaking of your own folders and
files. To listen to a presentation using our newest Talking MP3 Player, visit
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html Visit our accessories page to read
about the accessories we carry, microSDHC cards, Fold Out Speaker Stand, Travel
charger, cases, and more. http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html For
more information or to place your order, just visit
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html The Sansa Clip Plus is small,
very light, and it clips to your clothes with its built-in clip, no need for a
case!  You can wear it on your clothes while you exercise or do work around
the house, etc.  It's so light, you  might forget you're wearing it! It uses
buttons for navigation. This is my favorite player and the one I recommend for
most customers! The Sansa Fuze is about the size of a credit card and about as
thick as 4 credit cards put together. It fits nicely in your pocket or in a
protective case. It uses a scroll wheel for navigation. This is my second
favorite player. Our players include these great features: Play most popular
file formats *excluding encrypted types, fully accessible FM Radio with many
presets, record from radio or voice notes with built-in mono mic, expandable up
to an extra 32 GB with microSD cards, speed up or slow down tracks without
affecting pitch, wake up alarm and sleep timer, compatible with Windows, MAC,
and Linux operating systems, just copy and paste folders and files onto the
player or memory card, fantastic sound with user adjustable balance, bass,
treble and other sound settings, plus much more! When you purchase a player
from us, you get: • Your chosen talking Sansa MP3 player (recertified)
including USB/charging cable and Earphones • Quick-Start Guide and Rockbox
Manual right on the player • Free tech support via email, Skype, or phone •
2 separate utilities included for enabling your own folders and files to be
spoken. • 90-day replacement warranty All prices are in US dollars. Shipping
& handling is free in the US, and discounted on international orders. To avoid
any delays when placing orders with a destination outside the US, please be
sure to select the appropriate international shipping method from the combo box
on the checkout page. Instructions for larger international orders are included
on our shopping cart page http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout through our
online checkout, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact
me.
  Contact: Email: accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx Phone: 727 498-0121 Skype:
lazmesa Facebook: facebook.com/laz.mesa
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible for
their content.
  3. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  6Dot Taking Orders for Portable Braille Labeler
  Logitech Wireless Combo Mouse and Keyboard for $17.77 Shipped
  HP PNY 32 GB USB Flash Drive for $22.99 Shipped
  Cisco Academy for the Vision Impaired Taking Registrations for Latest Online
Courses Including New Linux Course
  12 Boxes of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix for $20.93 Shipped

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.