[accesscomp] Deleting a sheet in Excel

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 06:23:23 -0500

I have an Excel document that contains three sheets. The last two are empty.
I would like to delete them. How do I go about doing that? I am using Excel
2003. I have even looked online and thought I understood how to delete a
sheet, but it isn't happening. any suggestions would be most appreciated.
Thank you.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary FDCP INC
www.fdcp.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board