[accesscomp] Re: Dan's Tech Tip

Gene and Reginald

Thanks for the clarifications.

While I realize that Bob Acosta means well by posting these "tips," the
more I see of these, the less comfortable I am getting in following the
ones that aren't already familiar to me.
Not knowing exactly who this Dan Thompson is doesn't add much reassurrance
either.
"Tips" are only valuable -- especially to the less experienced or
knowledgable user -- only if they can be relied upon.

The church is a hospital for sinners, and not a museum  for saints
        Vance Havner (1901-1986), American author and revivalist preacher