[accessbangla] Re: YPSA's Success in Manthan Award 2010

  • From: "S. M. Mayeen Ahmed" <mayeen2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 00:28:35 -0800 (PST)

all time congratulations for vashkar and his team for their continued
commendable performancce, bests, mayeen.

--

S. M. Mayeen Ahmedn.b.: opinions reflected and/or expressed here and in
attachments, if any, are absolutely author's, are not necessarily linked to

Head Office:
IPI, Spiegelgasse 2/29, A-1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43-1-512-90-11
http://www.freemedia.at