[accessbangla] Re: YPSA's Success in Manthan Award 2010

Dear Friends of YPSA.

On behaf of Centre for Services and Information on Disability (CSID) please
accept our heartiest comgratulations. Special Thanks to Arif Vhai and
Vaskar for esxcellent job.

Regards
Alam.

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:50:57 +0600, vashkar bhattacharjee
<vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Colleagues, Friends and Well Wishers
>

> This email is to inform you that YPSA Ship breaking portal
> www.shipbreakingbd.info was the successful winner of the e-environment
> category of the recent Manthan Award South Asia, held in New Delhi over
the
> 17th and 18th December. YPSA DAISY for All in Bangladesh received a
special
> mention for our application in the e-inclusion category.
>

> Please visit the YPSA www.ypsa.org or the Manthan Award website for
further
> details on www.manthanaward.org
>

> Unfortunately a representative of the YPSA team was unable to attend the
> award ceremony owing to difficulties securing Indian visa's at what was
> reportedly a busy visa processing time.
>

> Thank you for your support of and contribution to our services which
helped
> make this award and special mention possible.
>

> Vashkar Bhattacharjee

believed to be clean.

This mail has been sent to you because you are subscribed to
AccessBangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List Moderator: Vashkar Vhattacharya  vashkar79@xxxxxxxxxxx
With the word unsubscribe in the subject field.
New members can join the list by sending mail to
accessbangla-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word subscribe in the subject field.
Members can send mail to the list at accessbangla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx