[accessbangla] Re: YPSA's Success in Manthan Award 2010

Dear Vashkar Bhattacharjee,

Congratulation. Great achivement for our country.

Best Wishes
Anonna

Syeda Anonna Rahman
National Advocacy Officer

Work for a Better Bangladesh (WBB Trust)
House-49 Road -4/A, Dhanmondi,
Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh
Ph- 880-2-9669781, 8629273 Ext-102
Fax-880-2-8629271
E-mail-info@xxxxxxxxxxxx, www.wbbtrust.org

Please consider your environmental responsibility.
Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"