[access-uk] zonealarm accessibility

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 21:31:13 +0100

Hi all.

I know it used to be the case that Zone alarm was not considered accessible but
i KNOW IT HAS BEEN UPDATED AND WONDERED IF IT IS ANYMORE ACCESSIBLE NOW.

If so that's good but otherwise are there any decent recently updated free
products worth trying? I have been looking at Look and Stop which I know you
pay for and this looks quite good to me other than I am not sure at the moment
how you find out if an application is blocked or not, which ports are blocked
etc.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page