[access-uk] Re: zen stone instructions

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:06:48 -0000

As well, Brian has an excellent section about the Zen Stone on his site
Portable Mediaplayer Portal. A very detailed and clear instructions - well
worth checking. Did you know that if you slide the mode switch to the left and
hold it for a seconde or two you can skip back and forth between an Audible
book sections? (Thanks to Brian). Visit

http://www.hartgen.org/

Cheers,
Amro