[access-uk] Re: your help please

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:44:28 -0000

Steve,
The only way I can get the no dial tone message is by using the wrong connection. Before going on to broadband I had a Freeserve Anytime connection. If I try to use this, the no dial tone message comes up. I don't know what kind of modem this system is using but mine is a Speedtouch. Make sure that the broadband connection (in my case the Speedtouch connection) is set as default.

Iain.