[access-uk] Re: yahoo messenger

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <col.fowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 22:29:36 +0100

Hi Andrew,

I tried to use yahoo messenger about three years back.

Firstly, from what I could remember, the authority verification process either needed sighted assistance, or you would have to E mail Yahoo.

Needless to say, Yahoo at that time never responded.

Secondly, from what I can remember now, there may have been some yahoo messenger scripts on the JFW lite site.

Either way, I could never get any useful interface with it, so I gave it up for a waste of time.

Kind regards

Colin

Colin Fowler

Disability Consultant