[access-uk] Re: xp pro and media center

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 22:58:27 +0100

Hi Andrew.

yes, I sent it at the same time as the one I sent to George. George has already been writing asking did I send it. I sent both about an hour ago. It's a very small file lasting about 1 minute.. Perhaps BT are not happy with me sending this type of file?

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21/10/2005

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Date: 21/10/2005

link:-
**
the

-- Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.361 / Virus Database: 267.12.4/146 - Release Date: 21/10/2005