[access-uk] Re: xp network problem

  • From: "Keith Barrett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 23:49:48 -0000

Hi George,

Thanks for this and sorry for the late reply I did not notice your message
among all the excitement.

So, how does one go about updating the bios?

I presume that there must have been problems with this board as this
seems a large number of updates.

If I can work out how to do it, I will see if I can bribe my 9 year old to lend
me her eyes although it is the wrong side of chrismas and I do not have
much to bargain with.