From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of hannah day
Sent: 31 March 2011 13:44
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] would o2 be able to send me a battery for my n 86?

HI all

I don't know if you can help

But recentally  my battery has been draining quite quick on my n 86

How ever i am on a contract with o2

And just wundering if i ring up  would they ee able to send me a new
battery out?

for example it charges . then after a phone call or two it says battery
low . and shows one bar . then  after a while goes back up to full

chat soon hannah
--

Hannah Day
E-mail and Facebook: hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx MSN