[access-uk] Re: word games

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:20:13 +0100

No problem and with pleasure, it is:
http://www.omninet.net.au/~irhumph/blindgamers.htm
Hope this helps.
Cheers now,
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 10:51 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: word games

Hi Marie

No I haven't actually, would you be able to give me the link?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
hiawafa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx