[access-uk] Re: wireless network frustrations!

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:18:39 +0100

Kevin sorry haven't been following the thread but did you try going to
the run prompt and typing \\ followed by the name of the computer you're
trying to conect to EG \\kevin1 or \\kevin2

Adrian Higginbotham

Accessibility content manager

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ=20