[access-uk] Re: wireless network frustrations!

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:08:48 +0100

Hi Kevin,

Re connecting your laptop to the internet, yeah, that's what you meant to
do. Are you having problems?

Re creating a network between your two computers, you could try the
Microsoft Network Setup wizard and see how you get on. That's found in All
progs/Accessories/Communications.

Here's a link to site called Home Network Help

http://www.homenetworkhelp.info/index.php

This site seems to be quite useful - "Tips, Tricks, and Tools For Creating,
Managing, and Securing Your Home Network and Computer Environment!"

HTH,
Amro