[access-uk] Re: windows media centre

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:15:33 +0100

if you are a jaws user, keep in mind that windows media center is seen by JAWS
as Windows XP Pro.  That's a cool £270 to upgrade from Jaws for Windows
Standard to JAWS for Windows Pro if this is required.

I think this is just a way of FS grabbing money but I'm not sure if we can
really do much about it.

Cheers

Graham