  From: brian hartgen
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 2:32 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] windows media centre

  Hi

  There are two items on Blind Cool Tech relating to Windows Media Centre:
  http://www.blindcooltech.com/

  Having just purchased a Dell computer for my wife with Windows Media Centre
edition on it, I am quite keen to get this going and will do so!  It's by no
means an urgent requirement, but it would be nice to do.

  By the way, Windows Media Centre-based PC's are not expensive. I don't mind
saying that I purchased this Dell computer containing a 3 GHZ PENTIUM
processor, 1 GB of ram, keyboard, mouse, speakers, windows media centre
edition, 19 inch TFT monitor for £400.  Dell delivered it when they said they
were going to, and you hardly know the computer is on the fan is so quiet.
Isn't it great that computers are a little more affordable for people?

  Yes there was lots of rubbish pre-installed which I took off right away, and
as I say the next step is to get Windows Media centre running when I get some
time to do so.  So I would be prepared to keep anyone posted of events.

  Brian Hartgen
  E-MAIL:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
  MSN:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
  SKYPE:  brianhartgen