[access-uk] windows live messenger

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: helpneeded list <help_needed_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jfw List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, access-uk list <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Blindtech List <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:01:23 +0200

Hi all,

I've installed Wlm and it works fine for me.

My questions:
After installing Wlm, I see a folder called:
my share folder in two places - 1 in my documents & 2 When I open my computer I can see the same folder with the same name.
Can some one tell me why this duplication?
I can delete this folder in my documents but can not do it and there is no option to delete when I open my computer.
Any output is greatly appreciated.

Second, When I use Wlm, and type text to my friend, I can't find my written text or the written text of my friend, where can I find it in my Braille display?
I can hear it only but when the text is written in another language, I need the Braille text, only.

Many thanks

Moti

Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner motia@xxxxxxx azrad_moty@xxxxxxxxxxx motiaz@xxxxxxxxx Israel