[access-uk] Re: windows live 2008

  • From: "Justine Fallis" <justine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:56:12 -0000

Hi Alex

I too couldn't get to the install alert within Windows Live Messenger 8.1 so went to the Microsoft site yesterday and installed it. So far, it's working fine.

Justine Fallis
E-mail/MSN justine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>