[access-uk] Re: windows genuine advantage

There's nothing new about that, and surely it's not a problem unless you have a pirate version of Windows.
Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Barrett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 5:12 PM
Subject: [access-uk] windows genuine advantage

Hi,

It is interesting that as microsoft launch their antispyware package,
they are supplying spyware as part of windows update.

Not that I condone ilegal versions of windows but not sure about the
morals of this update?

Just thought I would send this as once installed, the spyware
connects to the internet and checks whether it thinks the version of
windows is genuine.

Keith

- - - -

Keith Barrett
email <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website www.barrettpianos.co.uk
Amateur radio callsign gw4nby
Corntown, South Wales

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.8.1/354 - Release Date: 01/06/2006