[access-uk] Re: windows explorer crashes frequently in windows7

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 05:11:00 +0100

Hi,

Yeah.  Preventions better than cure.  If you don't' have a data drive grab one.
 Also when you re-install image once you've all updates, your Adaptive Tech,
Anti Virus etc.  That way you just re-image when probs happen and don't' need
to go through the pain of a clean system  setup everytime.

Regards,
Barry.