[access-uk] windows SP2, DESPERATE PLEASE

  • From: "Ali Amasyali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:59:09 -0000

Hello all,
I just had to reformat my hard drive after my external one died.  I have
managed to install the necessary software etc.  However, I am not able to
up-date the windows for some reason.  It just hangs there doing nothing and
eventually gives me error frizzing the pc.

Does anyone know the direct download link for WINDOWS SP2 please so I can
download and install it?

_____________ NOD32 EMON 2806 (20080118) information _____________