[access-uk] Re: windows 7

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2016 15:21:18 +0100

Hi.

Its in start, all programs, accessories, system tools, then disk defrag will be in there. you can just type defrag in the search box on the start menu and that'll bring it up as well. also, its worth checking programs that are starting up with the laptop. if she presses windows R and types msconfig and presses enter, then clicks startup she'll be able to disable programs she does not need to run when the computer starts.

cheers,

Mo.

On 01/05/2016 15:06, Spring Flower wrote:

hi
thanks again to everyone who helped with the mac questions, sure there'll be more.
in the meantime, does anyone know where defrag is in windows 7 as my mum's laptop is crawling along and i can't for the life of me remember where the defrag is.
thanks
trace