[access-uk] Re: windoweyes command for list of links on a web page

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 15:43:28 -0000

Sorry, but wrong here.  The insert-tab combo (does) directly give you
a list of links and is the default type of list for that command.  The
list is there from the go and you can cursor around in the list, press
the first letter of a link, activate the link, or alternately give
focus to a link .

Insert-tab is the default key combo native to the Window-Eyes standard
keyboard layout.  With the JFW layout enabled you can of course use
insert-F7.  there isn't like with JFW, a direct shortcut to getting a
list of headings, (insert F6), which I've never felt the lack of.

Might be worth ending by mentioning Window-Eyes will have a scripting
language come version 7.  No one knows when this will be in public
beta, let alone released.  Maybe Easter, but no one at GW is saying.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx