[access-uk] Re: window eyes question

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:11:12 +0100

Tony,

If I might interject here . . ..

I've started to re-learn Window-Eyes, having started many times before and lost
it . . ..  This time I'm taking the "Learn as I need" approach and am just
sticking with using it for tasks here and there on a regular basis.  It's
working for me.

I'm also finding the Jaws-aholics list useful in this respect.  Join us!  It's
not high volume!

Send a message to

jaws-aholics-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We'd like to see you there.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

      From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of TONY CRETNEY

      A list of keystrokes would be really good as I have the demo version of
Window Eyes here, have had it for some time in fact, but no printed list to
keystrokes.  I wood find this very useful.

      Tony

This email has been scanned by the Manxnet Mail Plus anti-virus system.
http://www.manx.net/mailplus